Royal Canin Mini Adult Dog Food, Gravy, 12 pouches 85gms each
• COMPLETE & BALANCED NUTRITION FOR ADULT DOGS- Royal Canin gravy food is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs of mini breed aged between 10 months to 12 years.
• BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM- This diet contains animal and vegetable derivatives that help in boosting the immune system of dogs, who have a long growth period.
• IMPROVES DIGESTIVE HEALTH- This food is an assortment of antioxidants including Vitamin E and other essential nutrients that improve digestion and builds dog’s natural defenses.
• PROTEIN RICH DIET- Royal Canin gravy food for adult dogs is a protein-rich diet which is a mixture of chicken and its by-products that comes in the form of chunks in gravy.
• PROMOTES OVERALL DEVELOPMENT- This food contains thiamine mononitrate commonly known as vitamin B1 and other essential vitamins and minerals that are helpful in the overall development of dogs.
• MAINTAINS HEALTHY SKIN- This food is enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids like EPA-DHA that improves the skin and brings the sheen of the coat.
Royal Canin Mini Adult Dog Gravy Food is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of adult dogs of mini breed aged between 10 months to 12 years. This food is complete and balanced nutrition for medium breed adult dogs, who have a long growth period.
This gravy food comes with small chunks that are made with human grade chicken and its by-products that make it a diet rich in protein.
Royal Canin put the animal first in everything they do. Every decision they make is based on years of study done with veterinary schools, universities, and breeders. The aim is always the same, to provide precise nutritional solutions to meet the need of your pet.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals and various sugars.
Vitamin D3:150 IU, E1 (Iron): 6.5mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.2mg, E4 (copper): 1.7 mg E5 (Manganese): 2mg, E6 (Zinc): 20mg, Protein: 7.5%, Crude Oils: 5.5%, Crude Fibre: 1.1%, Crude Ash: 1.6%, Moisture: 81%