Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Food, Gravy, 10 pouches 140gms each (15 months+)
• COMPLETE & BALANCED NUTRITION FOR ADULT DOGS- Royal Canin gravy food is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs of maxi breed aged between 15 months to 8 years.
• BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM- This diet contains animal and vegetable derivatives that help in boosting the immune system of dogs, who have a long growth period.
• IMPROVES DIGESTIVE HEALTH- This food is an assortment of antioxidants including Vitamin E and other essential nutrients that improve digestion and builds dog’s natural defenses.
• PROTEIN RICH DIET- Royal Canin gravy food for adult dogs is a protein-rich diet which is a mixture of chicken and its by-products that comes in the form of chunks in gravy.
• PROMOTES OVERALL DEVELOPMENT- This food contains thiamine mononitrate commonly known as vitamin B1 and other essential vitamins and minerals that is helpful in the overall development of dogs.
• MAINTAINS HEALTHY SKIN- This food is enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids like EPA-DHA that improves the skin and brings the sheen of the coat.
Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Gravy Food is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of adult dogs of maxi breed aged between 15 months to 8 years like Labrador, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Great Dane, English Mastiff, Saint Bernard, etc.
Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Gravy Food is complete and balanced nutrition for maxi breed adult dogs, who have a long growth period. This gravy food comes with small chunks that are made with human grade chicken and its by-products that make it a diet rich in protein.
Royal Canin put the animal first in everything they do. Every decision they make is based on years of study done with veterinary schools, universities, and breeders. The aim is always the same, to provide precise nutritional solutions to meet the need of your pet.
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, maize flour, animal fats, wheat, dehydrated pork protein, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, minerals, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 145 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg.
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants, Protein: 26% – Fat content: 17% – Crude ash: 6.5% – Crude fiber: 1.2% – Per kg: Omega3 fatty acids: 7.7 g including EPA/DHA: 4 g.