Hug n Wag Quick Bath Towels for Dogs & Cats, 20 Bath Towels (20x30cm each)
Hug n Wag Quick Bath Towels for Dogs & Cats, 10 Bath Towels
• USAGE: Quick bath for pets (Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens), Cleanser, Anti-bacterial, Deodorizer.
• 10 QUICK BATHING TOWELS: Compete bath time with hug n wag quick bath towels for dogs. Ideal cleanser dog your pooch in all weather. Especially in winters to keep your pet clean when you cannot bath them daily. As well as in summers when you feel need to wipe and clean them in between two baths.
• KEY INGREDIENTS: Quick Bath towels contain the key ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil and other essential oil along with cleansing agent and conditioner. These components are extremely healthy for your dog’s skin and scalp.
• SAFE TO USE: These bath towels are pre moisturized, alcohol-free and pH balanced. Safe to use on pet’s face also, Can be safely used in dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens.
• DIRECTIONS TO USE: Gently wipe the entire body of your pet. The soapy solution from the moistened towel wets the pet’s body, removed dirt, and imparts a fresh clean smell. Repeat with a fresh towel, if required. It is non-sticky and dries soon. You do not require water in the process at all.
Hug n Wag Cleansing Wipes - 10 Wipes
Enriched with Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, and other Essential Oils.
Hug n Wag Cleansing Wipes for cats and dogs have been specially designed to meet the daily grooming needs of your pets. The wipes are easy to use and do not require water. Each wipe can be used to wipe the body and clean the paws effectively.
Made with pet-friendly ingredients, the towels are moist and alcohol-free. The towels are gentle on the skin and do not cause dryness or rashes. Available in an easy to use cover, the bath towels have a pleasant fragrance that will keep your pooches smelling fresh and clean.
• Antibacterial, alcohol-free and pH balanced wipes
• Helps maintain the pH balance of the skin
• Number of wipes in 1 pack - 10
• Suitable for- Cats and dogs
• Not For Human Use • For Topical Use