Areion Vet Supplements for Cats & Dogs - AreioCal (30 Chewable Tabs)
AREIOCAL is used to prevent or treat low blood CALCIUM levels. AREIOCAL is to treat conditions caused by low CALCIUM levels such as bone loss (OSTEOPOROSIS), weak bones (OSTEOMALACIA/RICKETS), decreased activity of the certain muscle disease (LATENTTETANY).
- AREIOCAL tablet contains calcium orotate which is most highly absorbed, most effective calcium supplement especially for bone conditions and bone strength.
- AREIOCAL tablet contains Vitamin D 3 and magnesium which helps pets body to absorb calcium and prosphorus.
- AREIOCAL tablet is with central break line so that it can be accurately break the tablet in half when required.
CALCIUM plays a very important role in the body. Bones are made from collagen and non collagen proteins and they are fortified with CALCIUM. If there is not enough intake of CALCIUM the body extracts CALCIUM from bones, resulting in the loss of bone strength and mass. This can ultimately lead to thin fragile bones and osteoporosis. It is also necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle and bone.
- Up to 5kg : ½ tab daily
- Above 10 kg : 1 tab daily
- Above 20 kg : 2 tab daily
- Up to 5kg : ½ tab
- Above 5 kg : 1 tab
PREACAUTION : It is recommended that AREIOCAL to be given along with food at night for better absorption of the calcium in the body.
Like they say, prevention is always better than cure. Vitamins and supplements help dogs with maintaining overall health, boosting immunity, and reducing the occurrence of age-related diseases. Whether you’re looking for vetoquinol health up pro or hd tablets for dogs, at Petsy, you can find all your dog’s essential vitamins and supplement under one roof. Our extensive range of vitamins and supplements offer skin and coat health, digestive care, anxiety reduction, hip, and joint supplementation, vision care, immunity-boosting, and more. Vitamin supplements for dogs are more than just deficiency correctors, they ensure your dog is always in optimum health no matter their life-stage.