Bark Out Loud Anti Microbial Skin Spray
Microbes are present everywhere in the surroundings. They tend to enter your pets' body, through a wound or cut and multiply to form colonies of a host organism. This leads to infections and leaves your pet seriously ill. A pet's skin and coat are prone to such microbes which are favorable for multiplication. Bark Out Loud's Antimicrobial Spray is the first line of defense for your pets' skin related woes. It works as a disinfectant on your pets' body & surroundings too. It effectively works on wounds, keeps them clean & helps in faster healing. It’s an easy to apply spray form. Protects your furry friend from microbes. It helps in speeding up wound healing from first and second degree burns as well as skin rashes and hotspots. It does not burn or sting when applied. It’s completely safe to spray, even around the mouth, nose and eyes for both cats and dogs.
- A DISINFECTANT FOR PETS: Bark Out Loud’s Antimicrobial Spray is the first line of defense for your pets’ skin related woes. It works as a disinfectant on your pets’ body and surroundings too. Can be used on wounds to keep them clean and heal faster.
- KILLS 99.9% MICROBES: A strong anti-microbial spray containing Hypochlorous acid which kills microorganisms quickly and safely. It prevents colony formation on the skin, reducing chances of infection. It is an anti-inflammatory spray that reduces itching.
- USAGE FOR A FASTER RECOVERY: Hypochlorous acid helps to speed up the healing in wounds. It cleans wounds and helps in faster healing. Just move the excess hair near the affected area and spray the product. Repeat 3 to 4 times a day or as necessary for quicker recovery in pets.
- DOES NOT BURN: Using the Antimicrobial spray will not burn pets when applied over their wounds. It’s completely safe and free from stinging or provoking any cause of discomfort towards pets.
- EASY & SAFE: An easy to apply spray form which is also safe to use even around the mouth, nose & eyes. Can be applied against acute and chronic wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns, dermal cleansing, flushing, reducing wound odors and post-surgical wounds.