Beaphar Cat Calming Collar
- Beaphar Calming Collar for cats contains Valerian and Lavender, which are often used in human health care to manage stress and anxiety and have been proven to help against excessive meowing, vertical scratching, scent-marking and other undesirable behaviors in cats.
- This collar is long acting, which makes it perfect for reducing anxiety during the introduction of new additions to the household, frequent travel or vet and cattery stays and for use during the party season.
- Once fitted, Valerian will be released immediately and the cat will begin to relax within approximately one hour. This collar features a safety mechanism which allows the cat to slip its head out if the collar were to become caught on something.
- Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
- Fasten the collar ensuring a comfortable fit so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and neck. If fitted to a growing cat, remember to loosen the collar regularly. Cut off any excess collar and dispose of with the household rubbish.
- For the collar to stay effective, it is important it remains next to the skin. Other collars should not be worn at the same time. or the effect might be reduced.
- If the collar gets wet, it will continue to be effective once it has dried. If you want to wash your cat with shampoo. it is best to remove the collar and replace when the cat is dry.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Not for use on cats below 12 weeks of age.