Beaphar Lactol Puppy Milk Replacer
- Beaphar Lactol Puppy Milk is a complete milk replacement feed for new-born and orphaned puppies
- Beaphar Lactol has a superior amino acid content and is enriched with essential vitamins and minerals,
- Made from easily digested whey products it closely resembles natural bitch's milk.
- Ultra-filtration concentrates the proteins, and a slow drying process during production preserves the protein molecules, making it more nutritionally valuable.
- Contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid), which has been shown to help cognitive development and visual acuity.
- Beaphar Lactol Puppy Milk can also be used for weaning puppies, pregnant or lactating bitches and sick or convalescing animals.
Ingredients: Milk and milk derivatives, Oils and fats,Minerals.
Use: Prepare the milk as indicated on the packaging and feed with a nursing bottle. Mix with Luke warm water to make into a semi-solid paste.
- Add this milk supplement to warm (not boiling) water & mix until completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool to the blood temperature (38°C) and it is ready for use.
- Older pets may prefer to drink their Lactol cold.
- Use of the clean sterile feeding equipment is highly recommended, and especially for young animals.
- The feed which was prepared can be kept in a refrigerator for the maximum period of 24 hours. After that reheat the stored feed to blood temperature before feeding young animals.
Recommended Dilution: Add 30g (12 level scoops) to every 105 ml warm water (165g should be added to a pint of water). One level of the scoop is nearly 2.5 gms Lactol powder.
- Small/medium breeds: until 300 ml/day.
- Medium/large breeds: until 450 ml/day.
- Giant breeds: until 600 ml/day.
- Miniature dogs: until 150 ml/day.