Cure By Design - Hemp Seed Oil (30ml)
Give your furry friend they nutrition they deserve with Cure by Design’s Hemp Seed Oil for Pets. Packed with essential fatty acids and antioxidants, organic hemp seed oil is “the spinach to your pet’s Popeye.”
- Hemp seed oil contains 0.00% THC and provides the perfect balance of Omega 3, 6 & 9 for your dog.
- Hemp Seed Oil is much better than fish oil as it naturally has the perfect Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio (3:1) of essential fatty acids (EFAs) which animals need just the same as humans do.
- Hemp seed oil is also vegan.
- The combination of Omega 6, antioxidants, and plant cholesterol can lead to overall joint health by reducing inflammation, arthritis and painful/damaged joints. It builds a strong immune system and results in enhanced blood circulation.
- Hemp Seed Oil is a better moisturizer for skin and fur than any other substance as it is herbal and has virtually no side effects.
The Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil for Dogs & Cats
- Improves condition of the skin and fur
- Reduces shedding and dandruff
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports good heart health
- Supports healthy organ function
- Healthy Growth and Development
- Positive effects on brain function.
- Positive effects on fertility/reproduction
Hemp Seed Oil for Pets shows great results with external use too.
- Hemp oil alleviates dry skin
- Improves fur & coat
- Strengthens nails
- Great for a sore cracked nose or paws
- Helps relieve joint pain
How to Use
Add directly to food – though if your pet is anything like our dog, they’ll lick it right off the spoon! You’ll soon start to notice a positively glowing coat and any pain or skin conditions will begin to heal. Many of our customers also report a rapid elevation in their pets’ moods, the result being less anxious animals.
Once to twice daily:
- Small animals (under 15kg) = 2-4 drops
- Medium animals (15-30kg) = 3-6 drops.
- Large animals (230kg- 45kg) =5-8 drops
Allergens: No Known Allergens.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration recommended.