IAMS Proactive Health Chicken Premium Mother and Kitten Cat Dry Food
Your kitty cat deserves the best nutrition! IAMS now offers premium tailor-made recipes to meet the unique needs of your feline. Introducing, IAMS Proactive Health Mother and Kitten, developed with veterinarians which nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts and mother. This dry premium cat food is scientifically proven to help increase the level of Vitamin E, an antioxidant in your cat for healthy natural defence. It is formulated with colostrum and contains DHA found in mother's milk for eye & brain development in kittens. Give the best nutrition and a complete, balanced diet to your furry companion with IAMS food for cats. It is ideal for mothers and kittens that are 2-12 months of age. This product is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile for Growth, Gestation and Lactation.
- Tailored Nutrition for cats - Introducing, IAMS' complete & balanced nutrition for pregnancy, lactation and growth
- Premium Dry Food - Nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts and mothers
- Healthy Natural Defense - Scientifically proven to help increase the level of Vitamin E in your cat
- Healthy Digestion - With a signature blend of wholesome fibre & FOS natural prebiotic
- Supports eye and brain development in kittens - Formulated with colostrum & contains DHA found in mother's milk
- Builds muscles and strong bones - Formulated with quality protein & minerals to help kittens build muscles and bones
Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Rosemary Extract
- These guideline amounts are a starting point and your kitten may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust your food intake.
- This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your kitten per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food.
- Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
- Because IAMS cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
- When introducing IAMS kitten food, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.
Suggested Amount to Feed
|Age (Weeks)||Cups per Day*|
|Up to 8 weeks||? cup|
|12 weeks||½ cup|
|16 weeks||½ cup|
|24 weeks||½ cup|
|32 weeks||½ cup|
|40 weeks||½ cup|
|Cat Weight (kg)||Cups per Day*|
|1.8 kg||? cup|
|2.7 kg||½ cup|
|3.6 kg||? cup|
|4.5 kg||¾ cup|
|5.4 kg||¾ cup|
|7.2 kg||1 cup|
|8.1 kg||1 cup|
|9 kg||1 ¼ cup|
|9.9 kg||1 ¼ cup|
|Week of Lactation||Cups per Day*|
|1 - 2 weeks||½ - 1 cup|
|3 - 4 weeks||? - 1 cup|
|5 weeks||? - 1 cup|
|6 weeks||? - 1 cup|
|7 weeks||½ - ¾ cup|