Mervue Diagel for Cats & dogs - Constipation or Diarrhoea (Box of 5 sachets, 10g)
Diagel for Cats & dogs - Constipation or Diarrhoea is a concentrated feed supplement developed for the use of dogs and cats with digestive disorders such as diarrhoea or constipation.
- Restores the balance of electrolytes and glucose
- Supports the restoration of water balance
- Forms gel (mucous) in intestines. This helps to soften constipated intestinal content
- Protects damaged intestinal mucosa
- Binds pathogens, toxins etc. and removes them together with faeces
Is Diagel intended for a specific breed?
Diagel is suitable for all dog and cat breeds.
Will Diagel help with diarhoea?
Yes, the Electrolytes restore the glucose & electrolyte balance, reducing depression and helping recovery from diarrhoea. Water soluble fibers also form a gel (mucous) in the intestine increasing water and nutrient absorption.
Will Diagel help with constipation?
Yes, the Non digestible water soluble fibers form a gel (mucous) in the intestine and help to soften faeces relieving constipation.
Dextrose monohydrate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, psyllium husk
Diagel can be given with food 2-3 times daily or be dissolved in hand-warm water, 5g Diagel per 125ml of water.
1 tsp. contains approx. 5g.
- Dog: 1/2 sachet (5g) per 10kg of body weight
- Cat: 1/4 sachet (2.5g)
Always seek veterinarian advice prior to providing any medicine or supplement to your pet.