Petcare Supplement for Cats & Dogs - Nutricoat Advance
- Petcare Nutricoat Advance is a unique Concentrated Fatty Acids supplement that can be administered to dogs to act as treatment for allergies and other skin related disorders.
- It is a scientifically designed feed supplement which is a blend of the most active form of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, Omega 6, EPA & DHA.
- It can also be used as an efficient medicine against Pyoderma, Mange, Yeast infection, Flea Bite Dermatitis, Atopy and most other types of fungal skin infections.
- The medicine can be administered orally by feeding it directly to your pet or by mixing it with his food and water. The recommended dosage is 0.5ml for every kilogram of body weight to be given once daily.
- Petcare NutriCoat Advance contains all the crucial concentrated fatty acids to help your pet fight allergies and skin problems. Give your pet Nutricoat Advance and watch as his coat gets more shiny and lustrous with time.
Composition - Omega 6 and omega 3
Dosage - Dogs - 5 gms per day, Pregnant / Nursing bitches - 10 gms per day
Storage - Store in cool dry place
Like they say, prevention is always better than cure. Vitamins and supplements help dogs with maintaining overall health, boosting immunity, and reducing the occurrence of age-related diseases. Whether you’re looking for vetoquinol health up pro or hd tablets for dogs, at Petsy, you can find all your dog’s essential vitamins and supplement under one roof. Our extensive range of vitamins and supplements offer skin and coat health, digestive care, anxiety reduction, hip, and joint supplementation, vision care, immunity-boosting, and more. Vitamin supplements for dogs are more than just deficiency correctors, they ensure your dog is always in optimum health no matter their life-stage.