Protexin Gastrointestinal Pro-Fibre Pellets for Dogs and Cats (500g)
A palatable probiotic pellet to encourage normal digestive function, containing soluble and insoluble fibre.
- Multi-source fibre - High levels of both soluble and insoluble fibre with new fibre sources including psyllium and sugar beet pulp. Pro-Fibre now has higher levels of dietary fibre (45%) to help bulk the stools out.
- Probiotics - The EU-registered probiotic Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, to help repopulate the intestine with beneficial micro-organisms.
- Preplex prebiotics - A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Artificial beef flavouring - To improve palatability and compliance.
Directions for use: Add to food once daily for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your vet
- Under 5 kg - 1/2 measure (5g)/ per day
- 5-20 kg - 1 measure (10g)/ per day
- 20-35 kg - 2 measures (20g)/ per day
- Over 35 kg - 3 measures (30g)/ per day
Like they say, prevention is always better than cure. Vitamins and supplements help dogs with maintaining overall health, boosting immunity, and reducing the occurrence of age-related diseases. Whether you’re looking for vetoquinol health up pro or hd tablets for dogs, at Petsy, you can find all your dog’s essential vitamins and supplement under one roof. Our extensive range of vitamins and supplements offer skin and coat health, digestive care, anxiety reduction, hip, and joint supplementation, vision care, immunity-boosting, and more. Vitamin supplements for dogs are more than just deficiency correctors, they ensure your dog is always in optimum health no matter their life-stage.