Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Dog 7 kg
HYPOALLERGENIC is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Selected sources of protein and carbohydrate.
- Food elimination trial
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Bacterial Overgrowth
- Hydrolysed protein with low molecular weight to ensure the food is hypoallergenic.
- A patented complex to support the barrier effect of the skin.
- Fatty acids to help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
COMPOSITION: rice, hydrolysed soya protein isolate, animal fats, minerals, hydrolysed poultry liver, beet pulp, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 202 mg
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 21%
- Fat content: 19%
- Crude ash: 8.4%
- Crude fibres: 1%
- Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.4 g
- Essential fatty acids: 47 g.