ThePetCare - Diabetic cookies for Dogs Age 2 - 14 (Vet Recommended)
Recommended by Vets, Designed by Nutritionist
100% Natural, Non-processed, No preservatives, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Human Grade ingredients
1. Oat flour 2. Eggs 3. Chicken 4. Chicken stock 5. Cinnamon
6. Coconut oil 7. Coconut flour
- Like in humans, high levels of sugar and carbohydrates are two things that shouldn’t feature in the diet of a dog with diabetes.
- Why? Because feeding your dog these two categories of foods will make his blood sugar level rise, which may exacerbate the condition.
- So, here are some healthy treats that don’t raise or affect the blood sugar levels of your dog.
- DIET: Recommended twice a day