VetriScience Supplements for Cats & Dogs - Cardio Strength - Heart Support Formula
- Features 11 synergistic ingredients that are vital for elderly animals such as L-taurine, potassium, DMG, CoQ10, L-carnitine, RPA, GLA and vitamin E
- L-carnitine – It supports the use of fat for energy and oxygen utilization. It also supports fat metabolism which helps the body in balancing triglyceride and cholesterol levels. Improves appetite and exercise tolerance in dogs.
- L-Taurine – It supports a regular heartbeat, minimizes the loss of potassium and allows for proper electrolyte utilization, particularly in cats population.
- Vitamin E – It provides essential antioxidant activity in fat soluble tissues
- Potassium and Magnesium are essential for cardiac contractility and healthy heart rhythm. Deficiency of these two minerals occur concurrently so better to replete them.
- Coenzyme Q10 – It support heart tissue oxygenation and support heart muscle strength.
- Recommended to support animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular functions, breeds that are disposed to cardiovascular stress, or geriatric dogs
- Designed to support heart muscles and cardiovascular functions, as well as reduce oxidative stress and support circulation and better oxygen utilization
Active Ingredients per Capsule - L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg, L-Taurine 250 mgN, N-Dimethylglycine HCl 50 mg, d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 30 IU, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Powder Blend 25 mg, Coenzyme Q10 20 mg, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) Powder Blend 10 mg